Lilly Pulitzer Collage

It's been such a long time since I've posted! More or less do anything with this blog! All day long I've been working on a whole new blog setup and I am completely in love with how it looks now! I almost want to do something similar with my main blog!
Anyways today I was planning how I was going to set up my gallery wall in my room which meant I was pulling out paintings and came across my Lilly Pulitzer print collage. Lilly Pulitzer is one of my absolute favorite clothing designers. The thing I love the most is the super bright patterns that are all original and created by their artists in their print studio! One of my dream jobs is to become a Lilly Pulitzer print designer. I mean seriously who wouldn't want to go to work everyday in the Pink Palace and just paint and paint and paint! I've already come up with some of my own prints just for fun, but I love recreating my version of some of the prints that are put on clothes and accessories! An added bonus about working there is that you can wear Lilly all day everyday if you want (and I imagine you get an amazing discount on the clothes, haha just kidding.)
I finished this one sometime this past summer. I forgot to write down the date on the back of the canvas, but oh well!

-Alyson Cruse

Comments

Popular Posts