Attention Seeker

One problem of drawing in public are the comments. Especially when it's something flashy like this. "Oh my gosh did you draw that?" "Wow, how did you do that?!" "I wish I could draw." And the list goes on an on (if you're an artist you know how it feels). 
To be 100% honest it does feel good to get the comments on something you've worked so hard on, but sometimes the comments are just, meh. Sometimes I just want to focus in on the drawing and it's hard to do that when people are constantly talking to you about your work.
I've been working on this on and off for a month or two now (I need to start documenting when I start and finish my drawings and other things) and finally finished it! My goal was to fill a whole page just in a zentangle and I can check that off of my things to do now.
-Alyson

Comments

Popular Posts